Lasagna Dinner Kit for 2-3
This classic lasagna gets topped with a hearty beef bolognese and creamy ricotta fondue! Also included are chives and Parmesan to garnish, along with everything you need to make a Little Gem Salad and crisp fennel pollen grissini breadsticks!
Chef Bryan Voltaggio is one of the most recognized and well-respected chefs in America these days, thanks in no small part to being named runner-up in three seasons of “Top Chef.” But he’s much more than just a celebrity chef: he trained under the renowned Charlie Palmer, and his fine dining restaurant, Volt, opened in 2008 and earned him a James Beard Award nomination for Best Chef Mid-Atlantic. During the coronavirus pandemic, Voltaggio decided to reinvent Volt to focus on simple, super-comforting dishes, and Thacher & Rye was born. At Thacher & Rye, located inside a stately old brownstone in his hometown of Frederick, Maryland, Voltaggio and his team are using simple, seasonal ingredients to craft a menu of familiar favorites prepared with the deft hand and skillful approach of a fine dining master.
This package serves 2-3 people and includes
- Beef Bolognese Lasagna with Ricotta Fondue
- 1 tray Lasagna (1 lb.)
- Beef Bolognese (16 oz.)
- Ricotta Fondue (1 oz.)
- Parmesan (2 oz.)
- Chives (1 oz.)
- Little Gem Salad
- Little Gem Lettuce (8 oz.)
- Market Vegetables (Shaved Fennel, Shaved Turnips, Carrots, Red Onions) (12 oz.)
- Sherry Vinaigrette (1.5 oz.)
- Fennel Pollen Grissini Breadsticks (2 oz.)
- Choose to add 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- Pasta – Flour, Water, Eggs
- Bolognese – Tomato, Ground Beef, Onions, Celery, Garlic, Red Wine, Red Wine Vinegar, Salt, Pepper, Tamari
- Ricotta Fondue – Butter, Flour, Milk, Ricotta Cheese, Salt, Pepper, Parmesan Cheese
- Salad – Little Gem Lettuce, Shaved Fennel, Shaved Turnips, Carrots, Red Onions, Sheery Viniagrette
- Breadsticks – Flour, Olive Oil, Yeast, Molasses, Water, Fennel Pollen, Eggs, Old Bay
- Cookies – Flour, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Salt, Baking Soda, Eggs, Vanilla, Vanilla Paste, Choc Chips
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store kit in the refrigerator.
- Kit lasts up to 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cook lasagna uncovered in foil container for 20 minutes.
- While heating lasagna, place beef bolognese and ricotta fondue into two separate pots and bring to a simmer while stirring to make sure the ingredients don’t get burned.
- Once lasagna is heated through, plate on your dish of choice, and spoon ricotto fondue and beef bolognese over the individual pieces of lasagna
- Finish with parmesan cheese and chives.
- Serve and enjoy!
- In a large bowl, toss greens and market vegetables with the desired amount of sherry vinaigrette.
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 300°F.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Thacher & Rye ships Wednesday and Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.