Texas Tamale Company ships its famous tamales nationwide on Goldbelly! The Texas Tamale Variety pack includes four dozen (yup, that’s 48 total) authentic handmade gourmet tamales, made fresh daily and packed in a fancy Texas Tamale Signature package. Texas Tamale Company’s tamales are gluten-free and the Gourmet Black Bean Tamales are vegan.
Houston’s Texas Tamale Company is famous for its Tex-Mex tamale: a husky, lard-free, and gluten-free tamale filled with beef or chicken and steamed in masa (ground-corn dough). Founded as a Houston tamale pushcart by a husband and wife in 1985, Texas Tamale Company is now owned by Shirley Bailey. What started as a small business shipping “survival kits” of tamales, chili, queso, and sauces to displaced Texans has now become a beloved Texas institution.
- Each Texas Tamale Variety package includes 48 tamales
- Tamales are packed by the dozen by flavor
- Each package serves up to 15 people
- Mexican Beef Tamales
- Gourmet Black Bean Tamales
- Spicy Chicken Tamales
- Pork Tamales
- Flavors based on availability
*All tamales are gluten-free and lard-free.
Instructions / Storage
- Tamales arrive vacuum sealed and frozen.
- Upon arrival they can be stored in the freezer for several months or in the fridge for a few days.
- When ready to prep, just steam for 15 minutes and serve.
- You don’t have to prepare them all at once, portion as needed.
- Detailed storage and prep are instructions included in the box.
- Texas Tamale Company ships Monday-Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge and $35 for overnight shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.