Tartine Bakery ships its famous bread nationwide on Goldbelly! This Choose Your Own 2 Pack allows you to sample two of Tartine’s famous bread loves. Each one is unique and as equally delicious as the next.
Tartine Bakery’s fresh breads emerge from Tartine Bakery’s ovens at 3:30 every day, and locals and tourists alike line up for their incomparable country loaves. Owners Prueitt and Robertson aren’t afraid to push the boundaries around sustainability and ingredient sourcing and are constantly innovating the artisanal bread-baking process. It’s no wonder their five books have won numerous awards, with two more in production. Fans include Mark Bittman of the New York Times, who called Tartine Bakery his “favorite bakery in the U.S.” and the James Beard Foundation, which awarded Prueitt and Robertson “Best Pastry Chefs in America.”
This package includes your choice of 2 Loaves
- Each loaf yields 15 slices
- The Kids Loaf measures 13″ × 5″ and weighs 2.2 lbs.
- Every other loaf measures 13″ × 8″ and weighs 2.2 lbs.
- Choose to add a Muslin Bread Bag to your order
- Organic Cotton, perfect for storing your Tartine Loaf
Loaf Options Include
- Country Loaf – The cornerstone Tartine loaf. A super-wet, long-fermented bread inspired by pre-industrial French methods and techniques.
- Whole Wheat Sesame Loaf – This is the darker, earthier, nuttier cousin of country bread. It is made with stone-ground, single-origin whole wheat from a fourth-generation family-run farm and mill in Oregon.
- Multigrain Porridge Loaf – Tartine’s country dough with the addition of cooked whole oats, which adds a creaminess and sweetness.
- Kids Bread Loaf – Inspired by childhood memories of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on soft sliced bread eaten on beach picnics and lovingly tucked into lunch bags. Tartine wanted to make a bread that had those same characteristics but used whole, responsibly sourced, and milled grains.
- Country Loaf – Wheat, Water, Salt, Rice Flour
- Whole Wheat Sesame Loaf – Wheat, Water, Sesame Seeds, Salt, Rice Flour
- Multigrain Porridge Loaf – Wheat, Water, Oats, Barley, Rye, Salt, Rice Flour
- Kids Bread Loaf – Wheat Flour, Einkorn Flour, Water, Buttermilk, Butter, Honey, Salt, Yeast
Instructions / Storage
- Breads arrived ready to unwrap and enjoy!
- May be kept at room temperature for up to 3 days
- To enjoy for longer, bread may be kept well wrapped and frozen
- Breads should not be refrigerated
- To serve from frozen, allow loaves to thaw at room temp and then refresh in 350 F oven
- Tartine Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.