Taco + Cocktail Kit For 4
Taquiza’s Summer grilled taco kit for 4 is the perfect shareable meal when the grill is ready to heat up! It includes two pounds of your chosen Taquiza marinated proteins, 25 stone-ground and hand-rolled four-inch blue corn tortillas, one bottle of Taquiza’s signature red pepper hot sauce, and your choice of drink mix. Top with freshly diced white onion, crispy sliced radish, fresh cilantro, and a squeeze of lime for the optimal Taquiza experience. Just heat, serve and enjoy!
Founded by Steve Santana in Miami Beach in 2014, Taquiza is a traditional Mexican taquería crafting authentic tacos and traditional Mexican street fare using only the highest quality available ingredients. Their signature blue masa is made with organic, non-GMO blue corn sourced from small, independent farms throughout the Midwest. It’s nixtamalized, stone-ground, and pressed into tortillas and totopos by hand, in-house, daily. All of Taquiza’s offerings are made with traditional techniques, ingredients, and recipes. It was also famously featured on “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives!”
Alcohol Not Included
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 25 Summer Tacos + Cocktails
- 2 lbs. of Protein, your choice
- 25 Blue Corn Tortillas (each 4")
- 1 Drink Mix, your choice (20 oz.)
- Onions (4 oz.)
- Cilantro (2 oz.)
- Radish (2 oz.)
- 1 Lime
Protein Options Include
- Pollo Asado
- Carne Asada
- Al Pastor
Drink Mix Options Include
- Michelada Mix
- Classic Margarita Mix
- Spicy Margarita Mix
- Passion Fruit Margarita Mix
Carne Asada – Chiles, Spices, Onion, Garlic, Citrus, Oil, Hanger Steak
Al Pastor – Pork Loin, Annato, Salt, Sugar, Vinegar
Camaron – Shrimp, Spices, Chiles
Pollo Asado – Sour Orange, Garlic, Cilantro, Mexican Oregano, Spring Onion
Margarita – Sugar, Lime, (Passionfruit Puree)
Michelada – Peppers, Worchestire, Lime, Tomato, Onion, Radish, Cilantro, Lime
Blue Corn Tortillas – USDA Organic Corn, Lime, Water
Red Pepper Hot Sauce – Fresno And/or Cherry Pepper, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Protein ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Garnishes ship fresh
- Protein can be refrigerated for up to 4 days, frozen for up to 6 months
- Tortillas + Sauce can be refrigerated for up to 4 days
- Drink Mixes should be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days
- Proteins are best reheated from thawed
- Pre-heat grill to a high heat
- Brush grill grates with a neutral oil until fully coated
- Remove the protein out of the vacuum-sealed bag, and place straight onto the grill.
- Cook until thoroughly heated/your desired temperature
- Heat a griddle or sauté pan on medium-high heat
- Cover the pan with a very small amount of neutral oil (i.e. vegetable oil)
- Empty the protein into the pan slowly, and cook both sides until golden brown.
- Add 7.5 ounces of Tequila or Mezcal
- Pour in a glass and Enjoy!
- Add 1 oz. per beer with a squeeze of lime juice
- Pour in a glass and Enjoy!
- Taquiza ships Monday-Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.