Pollo Taco Kit for 4
Taquiza’s pollo taco kit for 4 is the perfect shareable meal! It includes two pounds of Tecate beer-braised chicken mixed with a spring onion & cilantro salsa verde, along with 25 stone-ground and hand-rolled four-inch blue corn tortillas, and one bottle of Taquiza’s signature red pepper hot sauce. Just heat, serve, and enjoy! Top with freshly diced white onion, crispy sliced radish, fresh cilantro, and a squeeze of lime (not included) for the optimal Taquiza experience.
Founded by Steve Santana in Miami Beach in 2014, Taquiza is a traditional Mexican taquería crafting authentic tacos and traditional Mexican street fare using only the highest quality available ingredients. Their signature blue masa is made with organic, non-GMO blue corn sourced from small, independent farms throughout the Midwest. It’s nixtamalized, stone-ground, and pressed into tortillas and totopos by hand, in-house, daily. All of Taquiza’s offerings are made with traditional techniques, ingredients, and recipes. It was also famously featured on “Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives!”
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 25 Pollo (Chicken) Tacos:
- 2 lbs. Chicken
- 25 Blue Corn Tortillas (each 4")
- 1 Bottle Red Pepper Hot Sauce (each 8 oz.)
- 2 oz. Cilantro
- 2 oz. Radish
- 8 oz. Chopped White Onion
- 1 Lime (uncut)
- Choose to add on Taquiza homemade Hot Sauce Red Pepper or Charred Jalapeno (8 oz.)
Pollo – Chicken Tecate, Spring Onion, Salsa Verde
Blue Corn Tortillas – (USDA Organic Corn, Lime, Water) 6. Red Pepper Hot Sauce (Red Pepper, Vinegar, salt, sugar, garlic)
Red Pepper Hot Sauce – Fresno And/or Cherry Pepper, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Package ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Protein can be refrigerated for up to 4 days, frozen for up to 6 months
- Tortillas + Sauce can be refrigerated for up to 4 days
- Proteins are best reheated from thawed
- Thaw protein in the refrigerator, or place vacuum-sealed bag in a pot of simmering water for 3-5 minutes to loosen
- Sear taco fillings in saute pan with 1 tbsp of flavorless oil until golden, brown, delicious and above 145 degrees.
- Microwave tortillas in 10-second intervals in a paper towel or kitchen towel
- Mix and match with your favorite taco toppings (we recommend chopped onion, cilantro, radish slices and a lime wedge – not included)
- Taquiza ships Monday-Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.