Peking Duck Dinner Kit for 4
This is truly authentic Peking duck! A whole free-range heritage duck, marinated and dried for 48 hours to perfection. TAO’s Chefs have expertly prepared this famous dish in the traditional Peking style, with the TAO touch, to result in a crispy, juicy and delicious duck that is a snap to finish and serve at home.
Served with cucumber, scallions, hoisin sauce, and delicate bao buns.
The now-legendary TAO restaurant launched in October of 2000 in Midtown Manhattan and has since grown to include locations in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Chicago, and a second NYC location in the famed Meatpacking District.
Inspired by ingredients from the land, sea and sky; Chef Partner Ralph Scamardella combines culinary elements of China, Japan and Thailand to create a menu packed with bold flavors. Award-winning cuisine and timeless design has made TAO a celebrity favorite for over two decades.
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make a Peking Duck Dinner
- 1 Whole Cooked Peking Duck
- 10 Bao Buns
- 4 oz. Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Cucumber
- 4 oz. Sliced Scallions
- Peking Duck – Jurgielewicz Duck, Star Anise, Cinnamon, Black Cardamom, Tangerine, Cloves, Licorice Root, Sugar, Chicken Powder, Salt, Ginger Powder, 5 Spice Powder, Garlic Powder, Shallots, Fresh Ginger, Rice Vinegar, Red Vinegar, Baking Soda, Maltose
- Hoisin Dip – Hoisin (Sugar, Soybean Paste (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Wheat Flour), Rice Vinegar, Salted Garlic, Sesame Seed Oil, Salted Chili), Honey, White Vinegar
- Bao Buns – Wheat Flour, Baking Powder, Instant yeast, Sugar, Salt, Refined soybean oil, sesame oil, Milk powder, Water.
Instructions / Storage
- Peking Duck Dinner ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- If you are planning to cook the same day allow the duck to fully thaw in your refrigerator
- Duck and contents can also be held in the fridge for 2-3 days
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Place duck on a cooking tray or in a roasting pan with a rack, breast side up
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes, then rotate whole pan in the oven and increase the temperature to 375 degrees
- Cook an additional 10-15 minutes until the skin becomes crispy
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes
- While duck is resting, take your cucumber and slice it lengthwise, then cut into half-moon slices and set aside
- Using the gloves we’ve provided for your convenience and safety, carve your duck according to the instructions provided in this video
- Place bao buns in a microwave-safe container, covered, for 30-45 seconds until steamed and hot
- Build individual buns with duck meat, cucumbers, scallions, and hoisin sauce
- TAO ships Tuesday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.