Made with maple syrup and toasted pecans to give the filling a rich caramel finish, this pie has just the right amount of sweetness. Best enjoyed warm and topped with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, this exceptional Pecan Pie is a great way to finish to any cold-weather meal. It also makes the perfect afternoon or late-night snack, or a deliciously thoughtful gift!
The best thing that ever happened to Toni Chiappetta (and the dessert-eating world) was the day she was fired in 1988. She retreated to her Victorian apartment, fired up her way too small oven, and began baking classic American pies. In 1994, as her business grew, Sweetie Pies Bakery moved into The Hatt Building in Napa Valley, California. Sweetie Pies Bakery has since been named Bon Appetit’s “Best Mail-Order Pies” and Food & Wine’s “America’s Best Pie Spots.” Sweetie Pies was featured on the Food Network’s Road Tasted.
Each Pecan Pie is 10" and serve 8-10 people
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 4-5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- Pies can be served at room temperature or warmed in a 350F oven for 15-20 minutes
- Sweetie Pies Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.