The best thing that ever happened to Toni (and the dessert-eating world) was the day she was fired. Yep, after Donna fired her, Toni retreated to her Victorian apartment, fired up her way too small oven and began baking. Six years later, as her business grew, Sweetie Pies Bakery moved into The Hatt Building in Napa Valley. It has since been named Bon Appetit’s “Best Mail-Order Pies” and Food & Wine’s “America’s Best Pie Spots.”
A classic pecan pie gets added decadence with bittersweet chocolate ganache baked into the filling. Baked in a buttery crust and finished with a drizzling of more bittersweet chocolate, this signature Sweetie Pie is a feast for the eyes and the taste buds!
Each Chocolate Pecan Pie is 10" and serve 8-10 people
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer. Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for 4-5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- Pies can be served at room temperature or warmed in a 350F oven for 15-20 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sweetie Pies Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.