A Sweetie Pies Bakery best seller, these over-sized cookies are made with old-fashioned rolled oats, coconut, walnuts, and Lyle’s Golden Syrup to give them a sweet, chewy texture. Not just a delicious, hearty cookie, this favorite also comes with history. Anzac stands for Australian, New Zealand Army Corps, and these were the cookies sent to their soldiers in WWI. An unmatched combination of chewy, crispy, and delicious that’s guaranteed to boost morale. One Dozen over-sized Anzac cookies.
The best thing that ever happened to the dessert world was when Toni Chiappetta was fired in 1988. She fired up her small oven and began baking classic American pies one pie at a time. In 1994, Sweetie Pies Bakery moved into The Hatt Building in Napa Valley, California. Sweetie Pies Bakery has since been named Bon Appetit’s “Best Mail-Order Pies” and Food & Wine’s “America’s Best Pie Spots.” Sweetie Pies was featured on the Food Network’s Road Tasted.
This package includes 12 Anzac Cookies
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies are baked fresh and arrives ready to enjoy
- Cookies are best enjoyed within 2-3 days. They can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 3 weeks
- Sweetie Pies Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.