The best thing that ever happened to Toni (and the dessert-eating world) was the day she was fired. Yep, after Donna fired her, Toni retreated to her Victorian apartment, fired up her way too small oven and began baking. Six years later, as her business grew, Sweetie Pies Bakery moved into The Hatt Building in Napa Valley. It has since been named Bon Appetit’s “Best Mail-Order Pies” and Food & Wine’s “America’s Best Pie Spots.”
A Sweetie Pies Bakery best seller, these over-sized cookies are made with old-fashioned rolled oats, coconut, walnuts and Lyle’s Golden Syrup to give them a sweet, chewy texture. Not just a delicious, hearty cookie, this favorite also comes with history. Anzac stands for Australian, New Zealand Army Corps, and these were the cookies sent to their soldiers in WWI. An unmatched combination of chewy, crispy, and delicious that’s guaranteed to boost morale. One Dozen over-sized Anzac cookies.
This package includes 12 Anzac Cookies
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies are baked fresh and arrives ready to enjoy
- Cookies are best enjoyed within 2-3 days. They can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 3 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sweetie Pies Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.