Monthly PIE Subscription
Gift The Greatest Pie Subscription Ever. Seriously.
You know your dad, BFF, bae, neighbor (who you’re trying to butter up before your infamous New Year’s Eve bash…), etc. likes pie. It’s a pretty safe bet. But what kind of pie? Apple, s’mores or bourbon pecan? Crumb, lattice or pumpkin chiffon?
See, there’s a lot more to this than you originally thought. Why not get ALL THE PIES? With our Greatest Pie Subscription Ever, you or your very lucky pal will receive hand selected pies on a monthly basis from the nation’s most beloved pie shops.
Each box sent to subscribers will serve 8-10 people
Monthly deliveries cannot be modified. Read more here.
Choose the duration of the subscriptions: 3, 6, 9 or 12 months.
Once purchase is complete we will instantly email the recipient announcing the launch of their epic subscription. If you are sending this as a gift, your recipient will receive the announcement along with your gift message. If you don’t want the recipient to be notified instantly, enter your own email as the recipient email and you can print it out or forward it to the recipient at a later date!
Each month we will send a fresh pie to subscribers. We will send an announcement email letting everyone know when a box is on it’s way!
Below are just examples of the kinds of items you may receive each month:
- Brooklyn’s Break Out Star Four & Twenty Blackbirds Salty Honey Pie
- Wisconsin’s Elegant Farmer “Brown Bag” Apple Pie
- Dangerously Delicious’ “Baltimore Bomb” Pie
- Kentucky’s Iconic “Derby” Pie from Kern’s Kitchen
- Texas’ Legendary Royers Pies “Texas Trash Pie”
- Boxes are announced around the 15th of every month and take 3 – 5 business days to arrive, we will send tracking each time something new is on its way!
- Read terms of service details here
Subscriptions are not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, they cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Giving a gift? Order using your Goldbelly account and leave the “Optional Recipient Information” fields blank to keep your recipient from receiving notifications. You can forward or print order notifications for your recipient at your convenience!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.