GIANT Lemon Pound Cake
This massive lemon pound cake is baked with fresh lemon juice and zest, and it’s topped with lemon glaze. There’s a burst of lemon in every bite!
Floridians Catarah Coleman and Shoneji Robison started Southern Girl Desserts in Los Angeles in 2007. Their nostalgic Southern desserts like sweet potato pie are based on their grandmothers’ recipes. Southern Girl’s desserts are so good that the Los Angeles bakery won an episode of Food Network’s “Cupcake Wars,” and customers have included Denzel Washington, Mariah Carey, and Samuel L. Jackson.
This package serves 15-20 people and includes 1 Lemon Pound Cake in a gift box.
- Cakes are 10" in diameter and weight approximately 5.5 lbs.
Flour, Sugar, Butter, Lemon, Lemon Extract, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Pound cake can be stored on the counter for up to 3 days, in the fridge for up to 5 days, or frozen up to 2 months
- Allow cake to thaw for 1-2 hours before serving
- Southern Girl Desserts ships on Tuesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.