These bad boys are baked with cheddar cheese and coarsely ground black pepper before being finished with truffle pate.
- Each package includes 12 soft pretzels
- Add a 12oz Jar of Sigmund’s Famous Dips; choose from flavors:
- Wholegrain mustard
- Honey Mustard
Instructions / Storage
- Pretzels are shipped fresh from the ovens and packed in a resealable bag to preserve freshness
- Refrigerate for up to 48 hours
- Freeze for up to 3 Months
- Heat in Toaster Oven at 400 degrees
- To salt pretzels – moisten the pretzels lightly with water and dip in pretzel salt
- Put pretzels on a cookie tray. The longer you toast – the crispier the skin.
- Toast for 3-5 minutes for warm and soft.
- Toast for 5-10 minutes for extra toasted and crispy
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sigmund’s Pretzels ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from New York
Sigmund's Pretzels REVIEWS
Dough was perfect and cooking instructions were right on.
Bill L. - Summerville, SC
Pretzels were well packed and arrived fresh. Love the large size & they taste delicious. Stored some in the freezer for later. Will order these again in the future.
Lynn F. - Millsap, TX
Great pretzels. Love them with mustard. Very tasty. I warm mine up in the oven at 400 degrees for about 7 minutes. My husband loves them too.
Micheline W. - Chagrin Falls, OH