Choose 16 of your favorite Soft Pretzels from Sigmund’s. With a mix of classic flavors and new combinations your tastebuds won’t be disappointed.
- Each Package includes 16 Soft Pretzels.
Flavor Options Include:
- Truffle Cheddar baked with cheddar and coarsely ground black pepper and finished with truffle pate
- Everything generousely covered with a mix of sesame, poppy, sunflower seeds and a little salt. no garlic and onion powders
- Plain classic German style pretzel. perfectly seasoned.
- Garlic Parsley baked with roasted garlic mixed in the sough. finished with a touch of garlic oil and fresh parsley
- Feta Olive baked with black calamata olives and fresh rosemary mixed in the dough and topped with briny feta cheese
Add a 12oz Jar of Sigmund’s Famous Dips; choose from flavors:
- Wholegrain mustard
- Honey Mustard
Instructions / Storage
- Pretzels are shipped fresh from the ovens and packed to preserve freshness
- Refrigerate for up to 48 hours
- Freeze for up to 3 Months
- Heat in Toaster Oven at 400 degrees
- To salt pretzels – moisten the pretzels lightly with water and dip in pretzel salt
- Put pretzels on a cookie tray. The longer you toast – the crispier the skin.
- Toast for 3-5 minutes for warm and soft.
- Toast for 5-10 minutes for extra toasted and crispy
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sigmund’s Pretzels ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from New York
Sigmund's Pretzels REVIEWS
Dough was perfect and cooking instructions were right on.
Bill L. - Summerville, SC
Pretzels were well packed and arrived fresh. Love the large size & they taste delicious. Stored some in the freezer for later. Will order these again in the future.
Lynn F. - Millsap, TX
Great pretzels. Love them with mustard. Very tasty. I warm mine up in the oven at 400 degrees for about 7 minutes. My husband loves them too.
Micheline W. - Chagrin Falls, OH