Sift Dessert Bar has put together a beautiful box of macaron to put your tastebuds in OMG mode! For valentine’s day, they’ve prepared three special flavors: Chocolate Strawberry, Pink Champagne and Elderflower.
Frosting obsessed founder Andrea Ballus is behind the gourmet cupcakes and desserts made daily at Sift. Located in Santa Rosa, CA, Sift is known for creating unusual flavors like almond cake with blueberry-tequila filling or raspberry cake topped with Champagne buttercream that reduces our resistance to crumbs.
Each package includes 12 assorted Macarons in a beautiful branded gift box.
- Elderberry – Elderberry flavored classic French pastry with a colorful eggshell-like crust
- Chocolate Strawberry – Chocolate Strawberry classic French pastry with a colorful eggshell-like crust
- Pink Champagne – Raspberry Champagne French pastry with a colorful eggshell-like crust
Instructions / Storage
- Macarons are made fresh and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. They arrive ready to serve
- Macarons can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days. Best served at room temperature
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Sift Dessert Bar ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur a $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.