Classic Chinese Pancake hand made by Top Chef Shirley Chung’s team. These savory pancakes are crispy outside & tender layers filled with fresh scallions inside. The pancakes come with black vinegar and Ms. Chi house-made chili crispy for dipping. And it’s vegan!
Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi showcases “Top Chef” alum Chef Shirley Chung’s passion for progressive Chinese American cuisine. Every dish at Ms. Chi showcases Chung’s unique culinary creations inspired by traditional authentic northern-style cuisine.
Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi has been featured on the LA Times list of “The Best Dumplings in Los Angeles,”
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 4 Scallion Pancakes (each 8")
- Black Vinegar Dressing
- Chili Crisp
- Whipped Tofu Aioli
- Choose to add a copy of “Chinese Heritage Cooking from My American Kitchen” by Chef Shirley Chung
Pancake: Flour, Water, Salt, Canola Oil, Scallions
Blk Vinegar Dressing: Chinagkang Blk Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil
Chili Crispy: Canola Oil, Chili Flakes, Sichuan Peppercorns, Cayenne, Paprika
Instructions / Storage
- Scallion Pancakes ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place the pancakes in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to a month
- Sauces and chili may be left in the refrigerator
- Pre heat oven to 425 degree
- Brush the scallion pan cake with some cooking oil (canola, grape seed are the ones we use)
- Place the pancakes on the oven rack directly
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, till hot and crispy
- Preheat skillet over medium heat
- When the skillet is hot, add 1 tbsp oil into the pan
- Add scallion pancake in the skillet to heat up
- Takes about 2 minutes on each side from frozen, 1 minute each side defrosted.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Shirley Chung’s Ms. Chi ships Tuesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.