Celebrate the third annual National Croqueta Day on October 1 with Sergio’s! This limited edition Croquetas Sampler includes a Ham, Chicken, and Spinach Croqueta combo — perfect for breakfast, with your afternoon coffee, or lunch. Croqueta Day was originally proclaimed in celebration of Sergio’s serving more than 20 million droquetas to the people of South Florida, and first celebrated in Miami-Dade County on October 1, 2018. This year, Sergio’s decided to take the annual celebration online by shipping their legendary croquetas all over the United States. This box also includes plenty of condiments so you can customize your croquetas to your liking as well as a limited edition face mask. Show us how you eat your croquetas by sharing on social media with the tags #sergiosrestaurant #croquetaday #goldbelly!
Since opening in 1975, woman-founded, third generation family-owned Sergio’s has become a Miami institution for its legendary Cuban cuisine. Locals line up every morning at the ventana (window) for a cafecito and guava pastry, and come lunchtime they crowd in for Cuban cuisine based on old family recipes infused with American culture like croquetas, empanadas, and ropa vieja.
This package serves 12-15 people and includes:
- 14 Ham Croquetas
- 14 Chicken Croquetas
- 14 Spinach Croquetas
- 1 mini ketchup bottle
- 1 mini hot sauce bottle
- 1 mini pack of soda crackers
- 1 special edition “Croqueta Day” face mask
- Croquetas measure 3″ × 1″ (each 2 oz.)
- Pastries are unbaked upon arrival
Allergen: wheat, soy, may contain traces of peanut & tree nut
Instructions / Storage
- Box ships with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival place in the freezer, may be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Place vegetable oil in a pot and heat oil to 325 Degrees
- Takeout croquetas from the freezer as you need it and let it sit for 5 minutes
- Take any ice crystals off the croqueta by lightly rubbing the frozen croqueta
- Cook croquetas for 1 1/2 minutes to 3 minutes
- We recommend not frying more than 3-5 croquetas at a time
- Cook croqueta until its a light golden brown. Do not overcook.
- Take croqueta out of the pot with a strainer and let them strain out any oil by putting it on a griddle to release any oil.
- Sergios ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.