Sarge’s Deli ships its delicious New York cheesecake nationwide on Goldbelly! Sarge’s signature cheesecakes are the largest you will ever see; they tower over 3” high with a diameter of 9” and weigh more than 7.5 lbs. Their recipe has been in the family for over 100 years and each and every day, dozens are baked right in the restaurant, using only the world’s finest ingredients.
This iconic New York Jewish deli has been the promised land of pastrami since Abe “Sarge” Katz, a retired NYPD cop, opened its doors in 1964. Step inside and you get a true New York deli experience — complete with signed celebrity photos hanging on the walls, Tiffany lamps, and the scent of smoky pastrami wafting through the classic diner booths. Sarge’s famous pastrami comes from an old family recipe and is cured in house — one of the last New York delis to do so. Thrillist named Sarge’s Deli one of the 10 Best Places to Get Pastrami in NYC.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes a GIANT New York Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake measures 9"
- Sarge’s Deli ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.