Our larger array of seafood salads and accompaniments is equally mouthwatering and great for a large crowd — as are the included desserts, which are to die for.
Founded by Danny and Kenny Sze in 1992 in New York City, Sable’s is one of the city’s finest sources for smoked fish, bagels, and other Jewish “appetizing” specialties. The New York deli’s legendary lox and classic New York bagels — along with smoked sable, sturgeon, whitefish salad, and other brunch must-haves — keep the tradition of the great Jewish deli alive. Sable’s was declared to have "The best smoked salmon in the city” by The Village Voice.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes:
- 1 lb. Whitefish Salad
- 1 lb. Baked Salmon Salad
- 1 lb. King Crabmeat Salad
- 1 lb. Famous Lobster Salad
- 1 Dozen Assorted H&H Bagels
- 2 Bags of Sables Bagel Slices (50-60 slices total)
- 1 pack of Cinnamon Rugelach (1/2 lb.)
- 1 pack mini Black & Whites (8 pieces total)
Contains: Dairy, Fish, Wheat, & Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- This pack ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate your smoked fish and seafood salads upon receipt
- Smoked fish should be enjoyed within 7 days
- Seafood salads will be fresh to enjoy for 3 to 4 days after receipt
- . We strongly discourage freezing the smoked fish and seafood salads
- Bagels should be enjoyed within 24 hours, or stored in the freezer upon receipt
- Sable’s Smoked Fish ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.