If you love Pecan Pie this is truly an awesome Pecan Pie, not to sweet and does not have a strong “Karo taste”. Royer’s uses whole Texas Pecans, each pecan is a candy treat by itself. This pie is named after Ann Criswell, the esteemed food editor for the Houston Chronicle for some 36 years. The recipe comes out of her beautiful coffee table cookbook “Texas The Beautiful Cookbook.”
- Each Pecan Pie serves 6-8 people
- This arrives in a branded pie box. It’s the perfect gift from Texas!
- Royers Round Top Café ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.