Roegels’ regular and jalapeno cheese sausage is a blend of pork and beef mixed with savory spices, smoked in oak-fired pits. Boudin sausage is a mixture of rice and pork stuffed in a pork casing and smoked in oak-fired pits.
Pitmaster Russell Roegels spent more than 20 years smoking meat at renowned BBQ joints including Bodacious BBQ before opening Roegels Barbecue along with his wife Misty in 2014. Roegels’ ‘cue is Texas through-and-through: He coats Prime briskets in a layer of just salt and pepper before slowly smoking them over post oak for 18 hours, spare ribs are rubbed with a special seasoning blend before hitting the smoker and emerge tender and juicy, and sausages are made with a blend of beef and pork. No matter what you try, one bite and you’ll understand why Roegels was named one of Texas’ 50 Best Barbecue Joints by Texas Monthly.
This package serves approximately 10-12 people and includes:
- 5 Regular Beef and Pork Smoked Sausages (2 lbs. Total)
- 5 Boudin Sausages (2 lbs. Total)
- 5 Jalapeno and Cheese Sausages (2 lbs. Total)
- Each Regular and Jalapeno and Cheese Sausage measures approximately 4"
- Each Boudin measures approximately 6"
- Choose to add a bottle of Regular Barbecue Sauce (8 oz.)
Regular Sausage – Pork, Beef, Water, Salt, Spices, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Garlic, Paprika, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite
Jalapeno Cheese Sausage – Pork and Beef, Cheddar Cheese, Water, Cream, Sodium Phosphates, Salt, Vegetable Color (Annatto and Paprika Extract Blend), Enzymes, Potato Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Jalapeno Pepper, Spices, Sugar, Garlic, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate
Boudin – Cooked Rice, Pork, Water, Onions, Pork Liver, Bell Pepper, Salad Oil (Processed Soy Bean Oil), Salt, Flavorings, Monosodium Glutamate, Green Onions, Parsley Flakes
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- All meats are fully cooked and vacuum-sealed to preserve moisture and lock in flavor
- Upon arrival, place in the fridge if you plan to enjoy within 4 days
- If you plan to enjoy it at a later date, place it in the freezer and enjoy it within 6 months
- The meat should be completely thawed prior to heating in the oven.
- The meat should be completely thawed prior to heating in the oven
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Remove from plastic, wrap it in foil, place in a pan
- Heat in the oven for up to 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Roegels Barbecue ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.