As seen on the Food Network’s “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives” in 2016! The Campbells tested variations of their house pizza for nearly seven years before opening Red Wagon Pizza, and now the winning recipe is ready for your home oven. It’s topped with the ideal ratio of bacon-kicked sausage, crispy soppressata ribbons, banana peppers, chili flakes, and house-made fig balsamic. So much care was put into every detail of this pizza, which is why it carries the banner of their name!
Red Wagon Pizza was founded by the husband and wife duo of Peter and Jacquie Campbell, who spent years perfecting their pizza recipe. They start with a crust made with locally grown and milled flour made with organic heritage wheat, which is stretched thin and topped with only the highest-quality toppings. They’re par-baked in a wood-fired oven, frozen, and ready to be finished to crisp perfection in your oven.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes 4 Red Wagon Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 2-3 people and measures 14"
- Fig Balsamic comes on the side
- Pizzas are par-baked
- Choose to add a 6 pack of Tortellini alla Panna to your order!
- Hand-rolled tortellini filled with spinach, ricotta & lemon. Served with a creamy white wine cheese sauce, ham & peas.
- Red Wagon Pizza – Par-baked Pizza Crust (Organic Heritage Flour, Kosher Salt, Yeast); Pizza Sauce (Tomatoes, Oregano, Garlic Confit, Kosher Salt, Crushed Red Pepper); Cheese Blend (Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese); Sausage (Pork Butt, Bacon, Sopressata, Garlic, Onion, Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Fennel Seed, Red Wine Vinegar, Oregano, Crushed Red Pepper); Hot Sopressata (Pork, Salt, Chile De Arbol, Wine, Sugar, Paprika, Spices, Dextrose, Ascorbic Acid, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate); Banana Peppers (Banana Peppers, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Yellow 5, Sodium Metabisulfite (Preservative); Fig-infused Balsamic Vinegar.
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove pizzas from packaging and place immediately in the freezer
- Remove instructions and toppings and place toppings in the refrigerator
- Toppings can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 months
- Pizzas can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF
- Remove par-baked pizza from packaging and get pretty excited
- Place pizza directly on the oven rack closest to the heating element
- Bake for 8-10 minutes from frozen, or for 5 minutes if thawed
- Watch the cheese…it should melt, but not burn
- Remove pizza from the oven and get really excited
- Allow pizza to rest a few minutes (Everyone needs a rest)
- Cut pizza into triangles
- Cut the corner of the fig balsamic pouch to create a very small hole
- Spiral fig balsamic from the center of the pizza out towards the crust
- Red Wagon Pizza ships Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.