Carl The Cuban Pizza - 4 Pack
As seen on the Food Network’s “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives” in 2020! Chef Carl “The Cuban” Ruiz was a dear friend and mentor to Red Wagon Pizza’s founder, Peter Campbell, and was the inspiration behind the flavor profile of this beloved pizza, which was created shortly after the two chefs met in 2016 on the set of “Guy’s Grocery Games.” In 2018, Carl and Peter sat together in Red Wagon Pizza and enjoyed the pizza Carl inspired, which is topped with shaved ham, Cuban pulled pork, dill pickles, mayo, and mustard. Sadly, the following year, Carl passed away suddenly. Now everyone can delight in the inspired flavors of Carl the Cuban and honor his legacy.
Red Wagon Pizza was founded by the husband and wife duo of Peter and Jacquie Campbell, who spent years perfecting their pizza recipe. They start with a crust made with locally grown and milled flour made with organic heritage wheat, which is stretched thin and topped with only the highest-quality toppings. They’re par-baked, frozen, and ready to be finished to crisp perfection in your oven.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes 4 Carl The Cuban Pizzas
- Each pizza serves 2-3 people and measures 14"
- Mustard and Pickles come on the side
- Pizzas are par-baked
- Choose to add a 6 pack of Tortellini alla Panna to your order!
- Hand-rolled tortellini filled with spinach, ricotta & lemon. Served with a creamy white wine cheese sauce, ham & peas.
- Carl the Cuban – Par-baked Pizza Crust (Organic Heritage Flour, Kosher Salt, Yeast); Olive Oil; Cheese Blend (Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese); Shaved Ham; Cuban Pulled Pork (Pork Butt, Orange Juice, Lemon Juice, Lime Juice, Kosher Salt, Yellow Onion, Garlic, Olive Oil, Cumin, Black Pepper, Oregano); Dill Pickles (English Cucumber, White Distilled Vinegar, Water, Kosher Salt, Garlic, Mustard Seed, Black Pepper, Dill, Turmeric); French’s Mayo (Canola/olive Oil Blend, Egg Yolks, White Distilled Vinegar, Water, Kosher Salt, French’s Mustard (Distilled Vinegar, Water, #1 Grade Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Spice, Natural Flavors, Garlic Powder)).
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove pizzas from packaging and place immediately in the freezer
- Remove instructions and toppings and place toppings in the refrigerator
- Toppings can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 months
- Pizzas can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months
Carl The Cuban
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF
- Remove par-baked pizza from packaging and get pretty excited
- Place pizza directly on the oven rack closest to the heating element
- Bake for 8-10 minutes from frozen, or for 5 minutes if thawed
- Watch the cheese…it should melt, but not burn
- Remove pizza from the oven and get really excited
- Allow pizza to rest a few minutes (Everyone needs a rest)
- Cut pizza into triangles
- Take pickles from pouch and distribute on pizza in a cool pattern
- Cut corner of mustard pouch to create a small hole, spiral mustard from the center of the pizza out towards the crust
- Red Wagon Pizza ships Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.