Questlove has teamed up with The Balvenie DoubleWood 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky to create an at-home happy hour experience with some of his favorite chefs, food brands, and products from around the country, exclusively with Goldbelly. Enjoy these sweet and savory treats!
Each box includes a special snack selection from his favorite chefs and brands including; Mashama Bailey (The Grey Market), Blondery by Auzerais Bellamy, JJ Johnson (Fieldtrip), ’57 Chocolates, Greg Baxtrom (Olmsted), Eduardo Jordan (JuneBaby), Holy Tshili, Pipcorn, and more! The holiday gift box also includes a set of Glencairn glasses, and a set of coasters and cocktail napkins designed by Questlove. A code to ReserveBar to redeem a bottle of The Balvenie DoubleWood 12 Year Old will also be included alongside the ingredients to create a signature cocktail “Best Enjoyed Fireside” from The Balvenie Ambassador Naomi Leslie.
You may know Questlove as the Grammy Award-winning drummer, the co-founder of the Roots, and the musical director for “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon”, but he’s also a devoted foodie. Not only is he a James Beard Award-nominated and New York Times Best Selling author and hosts Food Salons with world renowned chefs, the Philadelphia native is also the brains behind a one-of-a-kind cheesesteak made with plant-based Impossible™, which has been served at music venues, sports arenas, and ballparks across the country. Now his signature cheesesteak is shipping straight to your door!
100% of the proceeds from your order of my limited edition holiday gift box are going to America’s Food Fund. America’s Food Fund supports crucial organizations around the country who are coordinating, mobilizing, and distributing meals to those impacted by COVID-19 including World Central Kitchen, Feeding America, Save The Children U.S., No Kid Hungry, and the Urban School Food Alliance. For more information, visit americasfoodfund.org.
Handcrafted to be enjoyed responsibly. The Balvenie Single Malt Scotch Whisky. ©2021 Imported by William Grant & Sons, Inc. New York, NY. Must be 21+ to purchase.
Redeemable at ReserveBar.com
All orders are fulfilled and delivered by licensed retailers as indicated in the “ship to” states which appear under each product. Balvenie DoulbeWood 12 Year Old is available in: AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY
This package includes:
- A ceramic jar of Fabbri Amarena Cherries in Syrup (Italy)
- A bottle of Portland Syrups Brown Sugar Simple Syrup (Portland, Or)
- Set of Four Blondery Cakes (Brooklyn, Ny)
- JuneBaby’s Red Flint Cornbread Mix (Seattle, Wa)
- Pipcorn Mini Bags in Sea Salt and Truffle
- Set of 6 57’ Chocolate (Accra, Ghana)
- Spiced Pecans, by Mashama Bailey (Savannah, Ga)
- Yucca Chips, JJ Johnson (New York, NY)
- Goan Masala & Murray River Sea Salt Roasted Nuts Tossed w/ Dried Sour Cherries By Greg Baxtrom (Brooklyn, NY)
- Holy Tshili Spicy Everything Furikake Bagel Chips + A Jar of Everything Chili Crisp and a Jar of Everything Chili Furikake (New York, NY)
- Cereria Introna Doughnut Candle, with unique variations (made in Italy)
- Set of 4 Glencarin Glasses in Questlove x The Balvenie Box
- Bottle of The Balvenie 12 year Old Doublewood, redeemable at ReserveBar.com
- Set of 4 coasters designed by Questlove in wood holder
- Set of 12 linen hemstitch napkins designed by Questlove
Instructions / Storage
- All contents are shelf stable
- Gift box arrives with beautiful branded packaging
- Quest Loves Food ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.