Primanti Brothers ships its legendary sandwiches nationwide on Goldbelly! The Primanti Bros. Party Pack includes everything you need for 4 Primanti pastrami sandwiches. This pack is all you need to watch your favorite Pittsburgh teams in action and is the perfect as a gift for a displaced Pittsburgher or simply to taste that “Almost Famous” goodness yourself.
What started as a small Depression-era sandwich cart run by Joe Primanti on Pittsburgh’s now-historic Strip District has evolved into a legendary sandwich shop. Primanti Bros. is famous for its signature sandwich stuffed to the brim with tangy coleslaw, crispy french fries, fresh cut deli meat, and Provolone cheese—all smooshed between two gigantic slices of soft Italian bread. Real Pittsburghers know to top with a fried egg and some hot sauce, but however you finish it off, know that you’re holding a true food legend in your grip; this behemoth of meat and cheese would make even Shaq’s hands look small.
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 4 Primanti Pastrami Sandwiches:
- 1 Loaf of Primanti’s Italian Bread
- Primanti’s Fresh-Cut Pastrami
- 4 slices Primanti’s Cheese
- 25 oz. Primanti’s French Fries
- 15 oz. Primanti’s Coleslaw
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 packets Red Devil Hot Sauce
- Choose to add a Primanti’s T-Shirt!
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store bread at room temperature.
- Upon arrival, store remaining items in the refrigerator (if consuming at a later time, french fries, bread, and coleslaw can be stored in the freezer).
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Bake fries on a cookie sheet and place in oven for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Toss fries and sprinkle with salt and pepper (optional).
- Set stovetop burner to medium heat.
- Pull apart the meat and put each serving in a small pile on a griddle (or pan) on the stovetop.
- Flip the pile of meat and then place the cheese on top to begin melting.
- For an extra Primanti’s touch, add a fried egg (not included).
- Slice the bread, starting in the middle, cutting EXTRA thick slices (approximately 3/4 of an inch to 1 inch thick).
- Take one slice of bread and add the meat covered in melted cheese.
- If desired, add the egg.
- Add the fries, the slaw, the tomato slices, and any other dressing or seasoning you desire.
- Top it off with the other slice of bread and enjoy!
- Primanti Bros. only ships a limited quantity on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.