When you want the very best, this is the one! These fish are at the end of their life cycle which means they will have the highest fat content of their lives. They are extremely rich in flavor with a very buttery texture. The season is only open for about 3-6 weeks in May and June of each year and the catch is extremely limited.
These whole Copper River King Salmon (also known as Chinook) are great for grilling, beautiful when baked or broiled, and sensational when stuffed. Always wild never farm-raised. Product of USA
We cut to order at no additional charge. Please specify how you’d like your fish cut.
Please note: A 12 pound fish does not yield 12 pounds of meat. Some weight will be lost in the cutting process.
- This product ships overnight icy cold, not frozen
- Each fish is approximately 12 lbs.
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the fish. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.