These cold water prawns have a natural sweet flavor and no vein to clean out. They are extremely versatile and will turn out fantastic any way you cook them. Also known as Ama Ebi, they are great to just peel and eat raw. A favorite of the guys here at the shop. Product ships frozen in 1lb tubs. Note: These prawns are ocean run so size may vary.
- This product ships overnight and was previously frozen
- 1 lb. typically yields between 12 and 20 prawns
Instructions / Storage
When you receive your package open it up and take a look at the prawns. Decide what you are going to eat in the next couple days and put it in the refrigerator. Certain items if properly stored can be placed in your freezer for at least a couple months.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pike Place Fish Market ship Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.