Buffalo Style Pepperoni Pizza - 2 Pack
Picasso’s Pizza has been a Buffalo staple for over 40 years. Their classic “cheese & pep” pizzas are made with homemade dough, their family recipe’s sauce with romano cheese and secret seasonings, locally made Sorrento mozzarella cheese, hand cut aged pepperoni, and their signature “magic dust” topping. It’s the definition of Buffalo Style pizza!
This pack contains 2 Pepperoni Pizzas
- Each Pizza measures approx. 12″ × 9″
- Each pizza serves 2-4 people
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas are made-to-order and promptly frozen.
- Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pizza and ice packs to partially thaw during shipment.
- Upon receipt, please, cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
- Pizzas will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 2 days. If you wish to keep them longer, you can store them in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Remove pizza from wrapper. Place on oven rack or pizza stone.
- Cook approximately 8-10 minutes, or until cheese begins to bubble and the pepperoni chars (well done encouraged!).
- Carefully remove pizza from oven, slice, and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Picasso’s Pizza ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.