Phil’s Fish Market ships its famous cioppino nationwide on Goldbelly! This Italian-style seafood stew, which originated in San Francisco, features Dungeness crab, scallops, prawns, calamari, mussels, fish, and clams in an exquisite tomato-based broth. By far the best we’ve ever tasted (and the one that beat Bobby Flay in Throwdown), it’s cooked to order, frozen, and shipped the same day to ensure the freshest dining experience.
Phil’s Fish Market has been preparing its famous fresh seafood for more than 30 years. Owned by Phil DiGirolamo, the family seafood market and restaurant is known for its Cioppino and other fresh seafood dishes like clam chowder.
- Each order serves 4-6 people includes a 1 gallon container of cioppino
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
All products are cooked and frozen just before shipping, and can be stored frozen for up to 12 months. Once thawed, Phil’s foods should be enjoyed within 2 days per the instructions included with each order.
Once thawed, pour the cioppino into a large pot and simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Phil’s Fish Market ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.