Peter Luger Steak House ships its famous steaks nationwide on Goldbelly! A huge and gorgeous box of legendary Peter Luger Porterhouse and Strip Steaks is shipped fresh to your doorstep from Brooklyn, New York!
Established in 1887 in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn, this epic house of meat has been named The Best Steakhouse in New York City by Zagat since 1984, and is a must-visit for anyone who wants a true taste of the Big Apple. That kind of fame is hard earned: perfectly juicy porterhouse steaks cut in massive linebacker portions make Peter Luger’s the reigning go-to spot in New York for ravenous carnivores of all kinds. Peter Luger’s, New York’s most legendary steakhouse, boasts one Michelin star, and in 2002, it was added to the James Beard Foundation’s list of “America’s Classics.”
This package includes:
- 2 USDA PRIME Dry aged Strip Steaks (averaging 24-26oz. each)
- 2 USDA PRIME Dry aged Porterhouse Steaks (averaging 36-38 oz. each).
- 2 bottles of Peter Luger Signature Steak House Sauce
- Milk chocolate Luger coins
- A reusable Luger cooler
Instructions / Storage
- After receiving your steaks please refrigerate or freeze them
- They may be kept refrigerated for up to 5 days
- They may be kept frozen for up to 6 months
- All Peter Luger orders received on:
- Monday (EST) will ship out Wednesday for Thursday delivery
- Tuesday (EST) will ship out Thursday for Friday delivery
- Wednesday OR Thursday (EST) will ship out Monday for Tuesday delivery
- Friday, Saturday or Sunday (EST) will ship out Tuesday for Wednesday delivery
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.