“You don’t try to make it into Texas. It is Texas.”—Tom Perini
Perini Ranch Steakhouse ships its famous Mesquite Smoked Peppered Beef Tenderloin nationwide on Goldbelly! Since 1995, the Perini Ranch Mesquite Smoked Peppered Beef Tenderloin has been served in homes and at events across the country. This signature, beef tenderloin is a tradition that the Perini family is proud to share. It is a favorite among presidents, world leaders, movie stars, and cowboys alike! After one bite, we are certain that it will become a favorite of yours as well. The Perini Ranch Mesquite Smoked Peppered Beef Tenderloin is a real taste of Texas! Just askTexas Monthly, Forbes, and The New York Times, who thought so highly of it, they named it their Mail Order Gift of the Year!
America’s most famous cowboy gourmet, Tom Perini, opened Perini Ranch Steakhouse on his family’s ranch in Buffalo Gap, Texas, in 1983. Since then, Perini Ranch Steakhouse has served as home to some of the best chuck wagon-style food in America, earning many accolades, including recognition as one of “America’s Classics” by the James Beard Foundation.
This package includes a Mesquite Smoked Peppered Beef Tenderloin (2 to 2.5 lbs. total)
- Arrives fully cooked
- Tenderloin arrives cut into two pieces, each piece is individually vacuum-sealed
- Serves approx. 10 people as an Entrée
- Serves approx. 15 people as Hors d’oeuvres
Mesquite Smoked Peppered Beef Tenderloin Rubbed With Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Spices, Dehydrated Garlic And Onion, Natural Beef Flavor, Sugar, And Note More Than 2% Soybean Oil Added To Aid Processing.
Instructions / Storage
- The Tenderloin ships frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival remove the Tenderloin from the insulated bo and place immediately in either the freezer or refrigerator
- The Tenderloin will be either partially frozen or frozen. You can serve immediately or put back in the freezer to serve another time.
- The Tenderloin will store in the freezer for up to a year and in refrigeration, up to seven days.
- To Thaw: Remove beef from the cloth bag. Place the unopened vacuum-sealed pouch in the refrigerator to thaw. Thaw in the refrigerator for approximately 24 hours.
- Prior to serving, remove from refrigeration and let the beef come to room temperature
- We do not recommend heating or microwaving the tenderloin
- The beef has maximum flavor when served at room temperature
- For Hors d’oeuvres – Slice into 1⁄4” medallions (serving approx. 15)
- For Entrée – Slice into 1⁄2” medallions (serving approx. 10).
Perini Ranch Horseradish Sauce (Not Included)
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 2 oz. prepared horseradish
- Mix sour cream and horseradish together and chill
- Garnish with freshly chopped herbs or parsley
- Perini Ranch Steakhouse ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.