“The best Memphis-style dry rub ribs in the country.” – Daniel Vaughn, barbecue editor Texas Monthly
Specializing in a dry rub technique that originates in Tennesee, Peg Leg Porker has taken the traditional recipe to the next level. Their ribs are mopped down with a tantalizing, acidic baste and then dusted with a tomato-red dry rub just as they leave the kitchen. Each bite sends your tastebuds into smokey, spiced, pork frenzy that will have you licking your fingers clean.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 2 racks BBQ Pork Ribs
- 1 bottle of BBQ Dry Rub (4.25 oz.)
- 1 bag of Peg Leg Porker Pork Rinds
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce (16 oz. choice of mild or hot)
Instructions / Storage
- Ribs ship frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival refrigerate or freeze your BBQ
- BBQ may be kept refrigerated for up to 3-4 days or frozen for up to 3-4 months
- Allow ribs to thaw fully
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Remove ribs from the vacuum-sealed bag and place on a cooking sheet
- Cover the cooking sheet and ribs with tinfoil
- Heat in the oven for approximately 20 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Peg Leg Porker ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry, guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.