Pearson Farm ships its insanely delicious peaches nationwide on Goldbelly! Grown by the Pearson family for over 130 years, these Georgia Peaches are at their absolute peak for flavor and juiciness beginning in June. Handpicked, packed, and shipped straight from the farm to your table!
Since 1885, Pearson Farm has been growing Georgia peaches and pecans. More than 135 years ago, Lockie Pearson and his wife, Emma, moved to Fort Valley, Georgia, and planted their first peach trees. For five generations now, the Pearson family has farmed the red clay of Crawford County, Georgia, for peaches and pecans. Farming has dramatically changed in the last century, but Pearson Farm still counts good soil, hard work, and honest dealings as keys to its success.
This package includes 13 Georgia Peaches
- Arrive in a branded box, perfect for a gift!
Unfortunately due to Arizona and California agriculture laws, Pearson Farm is unable to ship peaches to these states. Any orders shipping to these states will be canceled and refunded.
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- Peaches arrive ready to enjoy!
- To allow peaches to ripen properly, keep peaches at room temperature upon arrival (For faster ripening, place peaches in a brown paper bag at room temperature)
- Once peaches reach desired ripeness, store them in the refrigerator. They can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- For maximum flavor, allow peaches to reach room temperature before eating (about 30 minutes). Once peaches are sliced, adding a few dashes of lemon juice will prevent excessive browning
Tips for freezing peaches
- Peaches should be soft & ripe before freezing
- Peel & slice peaches into a bowl of water mixed with a citric acid powder, making sure to cover the entire slices of peach with the water solution. This will keep peaches from turning brown when they are thawed
- Drain all water from the peaches before freezing
- Sugar may be added to the peaches at this point, if desired
- Pack peaches in freezer bags about ¾ full
- Flatten bags and freeze
- Pearson Farm ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Orders cannot be shipped to Arizona and California
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.