Pastrami Queen Sandwich Kit for 2-4
This kit includes everything you need to recreate the New York deli experience in your home kitchen – Pastrami Queen’s legendary smoked pastrami, fresh rye, deli mustard and pickles. One of Anthony Bourdain’s go-to favorites, this quintessential New York deli sandwich is as good as it gets.
Pastrami Queen is Kosher under rabbinical supervision.
Each Pastrami Sandwich Kit for 2 to 4 includes:
- 1 lb. sliced pastrami
- 8 slices of Orwashers rye bread (choose seeded or unseeded)
- 4 pickles (2 half sour, 2 sour)
- New York deli mustard (8 oz.)
Pastrami Queen is Kosher under rabbinical supervision
Instructions / Storage
- Pastrami Queen hand slices the pastrami to order, then freezes it before shipping
- Pastrami is fully cooked and may thaw partially or fully during transit.
- Upon arrival, place pastrami, pickles and mustard in the refrigerator, and keep rye bread at room temperature
- Enjoy within 2 days, or freeze the pastrami and rye bread for up to one month
- To serve, allow meat to thaw if frozen and follow the reheating instructions below.
- If frozen, thaw meat overnight. Do not thaw in the microwave or out of refrigeration.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Lay the meat out evenly on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of water on top of the meat then fold the foil closed.
- Place aluminum wrapped meat in the oven to steam for 10 minutes
- Remove pastrami from the oven and make your sandwiches
- There will be enough for 2 large sandwiches (1/2 lb each), or 4 regular size sandwiches (1/4 lb each)
- Enjoy with the included pickles and mustard
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pastrami Queen ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.