Oneg Bakery ships its legendary Rainbow Cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! Rainbow Cake is a traditional bakery staple in New York — this delicious Rainbow Cake is three layers of almond-flavored sponge cake separated by raspberry jam and topped with a thin coating of dark chocolate.
Opened in the 1980s by two sisters who came to Brooklyn in the mid-1940s as refugees of World War II, Oneg Bakery is a traditional Hungarian Jewish bakery in South Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Now run by their grandchildren, Oneg Bakery makes Brooklyn’s Biggest, Baddest Babka: the Double Chocolate Babka, which is the world’s densest babka. Challah!
- This package includes 1 Rainbow Cake (unsliced)
- Each cake weighs 1.5 lbs and is approximately 7.5" by 5.5"
- Serves 16 people
- CRC Kosher, no preservatives added
Flour, sugar, eggs, margarine, almond flavoring, raspberry jam, food coloring, chocolate
Baked in a Kosher – Pareve, Dairy-Free Facility
Instructions / Storage
- Rainbow Cake is baked fresh and arrives ready to serve
- Rainbow Cake can be stored at room temperature for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months in air tight wrapping
- To serve from frozen, defrost for about half an hour on the counter
- Oneg Bakery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Challahs are shipped on Thursdays only
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.