A traditional Hungarian Jewish bakery, Oneg Bakery was started by two sisters who came to Brooklyn in the mid-1940s as refugees of World War II. Now run by their grandchildren, the bakery has been feeding the local Jewish community for years. More recently, their Double Chocolate Babka exploded onto the food scene as the world’s densest babka.
Rainbow Cake is a traditional bakery staple in New York – this one is three layers of almond flavored sponge cake separated by raspberry jam, topped with a thin coating of dark chocolate.
- This package includes 1 Rainbow Cake (unsliced)
- Each cake weighs 1.5 lbs and is approximately 7.5" by 5.5"
- Serves 16 people
- CRC Kosher, no preservatives added
Flour, sugar, eggs, margarine, almond flavoring, raspberry jam, food coloring, chocolate
Instructions / Storage
- Rainbow Cake is baked fresh and arrives ready to serve
- Rainbow Cake can be stored at room temperature for 7 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months in air tight wrapping
- To serve from frozen, defrost for about half an hour on the counter
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Oneg Bakery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Challahs are shipped on Thursdays only
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.