A traditional Hungarian Jewish bakery, Oneg Bakery was started by two sisters who came to Brooklyn in the mid-1940s as refugees of World War II. Now run by their grandchildren, the bakery has been feeding the local Jewish community for years. More recently, their Double Chocolate Babka exploded onto the food scene as the world’s densest babka.
Onion Pockets are a traditional bakery staple in New York – these are so incredible, as soon as you open the box the intoxicating smell will draw bellies immediately. Perfect for a nosh on its own or to accompany any spread. Good for sandwiches—stuff with eggs, hamburger patties or fish patties!
- This package includes 4 Onion Pockets (unsliced)
- Each Roll weighs approximately 12 oz. and is around 7" x 5"
- Serves 8 people
- CRC Kosher, no preservatives added
Flour, water, eggs, yeast, salt, margarine, onions, white pepper, poppyseed
Instructions / Storage
- Onion Pockets are baked fresh and arrive ready to serve
- Onion Pockets can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 days or in the freezer for up to 6 months in air tight wrapping
- To serve from frozen, defrost for about half an hour on the counter
- Oneg Bakery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Challahs are shipped on Thursdays only
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.