At Olympia Provisions they make 3 Spanish style chorizos inspired by the regions of Andalucia, Navarre, and Rioja. This sampler allows you to take a culinary journey of Spain.
Portland’s Olympia Provisions has taken the wonderful French concept of charcuterie and elevated it into an art form, crafting a variety of salamis from all natural Northwest pork using old world techniques that have all but gone extinct across most butcher shops in the country.
Each Spanish Sampler comes with 4 Salamis. Each salami is approximately 4.5 ounces. Flavors include:
- Chorizo Rioja a Spanish-style salami with both sweet & smoked paprika, garlic & oregano.
- Chorizo Navarre flavored with sweet paprika, garlic & cayenne.
- Chorizo Andalucia flavored with paprika, garlic & clove.
- Salchichon a Spanish-style festival salami with cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, black pepper, garlic & paprika.
Instructions / Storage
- Salami arrives ready to serve
- Salami is shelf-stable and can be kept at room temperature. For best results, wrap salami in butcher paper and store it in the fridge
- We do not recommend freezing salami or placing it in a plastic container. It needs to breathe!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Olympia Provisions ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.