All meat no bones, this juicy pork loin is perfect for anyone who loves lean cuts of meat and can’t resist a mild smokey flavor.
Founded in 2013 and named in honor of the 300 migrants first given land grants in Texas, Old 300 BBQ pays homage to Texas history and Texas barbeque. Brisket is king at this barbecue restaurant. Domestically raised beef is seasoned and then smoked. The result? Tender, juicy, and smoky lean meat with a hefty fat cap, and “a brisket worth traveling for,” according to Texas Monthly. Pitmaster Ladd Pepper, an almost lifelong resident of Blanco, even prepared his legendary BBQ in Washington, D.C. during a presidential inauguration!
This package serves 6 – 8 people and includes a 3 lb. Pork Loin
Bread Contains: Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place BBQ in the refrigerator or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Thaw before cooking
- Remove meat from shipping wrapper and wrap with foil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Bake foil-wrapped pork loin for approximately 60 minutes
- Remove from foil and place pork loin back into oven for approximately 30 minutes
- Check meat temperature every 15 minutes until it reaches 160 degrees
- Old 300 BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.