Old 300 BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Get ready to sink your teeth into a rack of the meatiest ribs ever, which are covered in an irresistible rub and with a mild smokey flavor.
Founded in 2013 and named in honor of the 300 migrants first given land grants in Texas, Old 300 BBQ pays homage to Texas history and Texas barbeque. Brisket is king at this barbecue restaurant. Locally raised, grass-fed, and antibiotic-free beef is seasoned and then smoked. The result? Tender, juicy, and smoky lean meat with a hefty fat cap, and “a brisket worth traveling for,” according to Texas Monthly. Pitmaster Ladd Pepper, an almost lifelong resident of Blanco, even prepared his legendary BBQ in Washington, D.C. during a presidential inauguration!
This package serves 4 – 6 people and includes:
- 1 Rack of Pork Spareribs (3-4 lbs.)
- 1 Loaf of Bread
- Your Choice of Sweet or Spicy Sauce
Bread Contains: Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Place BBQ in the refrigerator or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept frozen for up to 2 months
- Thaw before cooking
- Remove meat from shipping wrapper and wrap with foil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Bake foil-wrapped ribs for approximately 30 minutes
- Remove from foil and continue cooking until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees
- For “wet” style ribs, brush sauce on ribs after removing them from foil and cook at 275 degrees for 15 minutes
- Old 300 BBQ ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.