Nicoletta’s double-fried chicken wings, honey Calabrian chili glaze, Parmigiano are an elevated chicken wing that your tastebuds have been waiting for.
Chef Michael White is the man behind Marea, one of New York City’s most acclaimed Italian restaurants, so you know that when he turns his attention to pizza, the end result is bound to be good. When Nicoletta opened in New York’s East Village in 2012, wait times regularly exceeded 90 minutes for a table. Today it’s expanded to New Jersey and Washington, D.C., and now these acclaimed pizzas ship nationwide.
This package serves includes:
- 25 Calabrian Chili-Glazed Chicken Wings
- Calabrian Chili Glaze
- Each wing is 3"
Chicken Wings, Parmigiano Cheese, Honey, Red Wine Vinegar, Franks Red Hot, Herb Oil, Calabrian Chili Peppers
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place wings immediately in the freezer
- May be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 30 days
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place frozen wings on a parchment or aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Cook wings for 15-20 until crispy. or until internal temp reaches 165.
- Pull wings from oven transfer to a bowl. Toss with extra sauce.
- Arrange on a platter. Garnish with grated cheese.
- Nicoletta Pizza ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.