Hoosier Sugar Cream Pie
Introduced by Quaker homesteaders in the early 1800s, this humble Midwestern standard-made with heavy cream, flour, sugar, vanilla, and milk-never fails to satisfy the loyal patrons of the 105 year old Nick’s Kitchen. One taste of owner Jean Anne Bailey’s family recipe and you’ll see why Sugar Cream Pie is the state favorite of Hoosier’s everywhere.
Serves 6-8 people
Instructions / Storage
Hoosier Sugar Cream Pies are made-to-order and promptly frozen. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the pie and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.
Hoosier Sugar Cream Pies will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 7days. If you wish to keep them longer, you can store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.