Nick’s Kitchen ships its famous pork tenderloin sandwich nationwide on Goldbelly! Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches are well known throughout the midwest for both their deliciousness and their comically large size.
While many claim to have kickstarted the Midwest’s pork tenderloin sandwich trend, most agree that Nick’s Kitchen founder Nick Frienstein sold the first pork tenderloin sandwiches from a cart in Huntington, Indiana, in 1904. Since moving into a black-and-red diner in 1908, the town has changed, but not this sandwich, with each giant tenderloin tenderized by hand, soaked in buttermilk, and then coated in cracker crumbs before being fried and placed on a bun. Nick’s Kitchen is also famous for its Hoosier Sugar Cream Pie, a vanilla custard-y filling topped with cinnamon and sugar.
- This package includes everything you need to make 4 of Nick’s Kitchen’s legendary Pork Tenderloin sandwiches
- Each sandwich serves 1 person (but they are HUGE)
- Each piece of pork tenderloin is ~ 8" long
- Each pack includes Pork Tenderloin, Buns, Pickles, onions, mayonnaise and mustard.
Instructions / Storage
- Pork is fully cooked, vacuum sealed and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place ingredients in the fridge. They can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days or frozen for 4 weeks.
- To serve, take pork out of packaging. Place pork on a roasting rack lined with a sheet pan and heat in a 375 preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until crispy.
- Place a piece of reheated pork on a bun, top with your choice of pickles, onions, mayonnaise, mustard (some people also like to add lettuce and tomato (NOT INCLUDED)) and Enjoy!
- Nick’s ships Tuesday and Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.