Muddy’s Bake Shop ships its famous pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Muddy’s Bake Shop’s famous Shady Wake Pecan Pie is one of the Tennessee bakery’s most legendary treats. Each pecan pie is made to perfection using their soon-to-be iconic secret recipe.
Kat Gordon opened Muddy’s Bake Shop in Memphis, Tennessee, in 2008, turning her late night baking obsession into a business. Named after Kat’s grandmother, Muddy’s Bake Shop has been featured in The New York Times, Southern Living Magazine, Every Day With Rachael Ray, and Travel & Leisure, and was named “One of the 25 Best Places to Get Cupcakes” in the World by BuzzFeed and as “One of the Top 16 Bakeries in the US” by the New York Post.
- Each Shady Wake Pecan Pie serves 7-8 People
- Pies are 10" each
Flour, Water, Butter, Shortening, Salt, Sugar, Eggs, Light Brown Sugar, Dark Corn Syrup, Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- Pies can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days
- Heat at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes
- Muddy’s Bake Shop ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.