Strawberry Mochi Ice Cream - 12 Pack
Thin steamed rice flour dough hand-wrapped around housemade premium strawberry ice cream stuffed with strawberries! All mochi is handmade and steamed fresh daily with no artificial flavors or preservatives added, and it arrives in an adorable gift box.
Mochii is the East Village of New York City’s destination for all things mochi! What’s mochi? It’s a Japanese dessert made with sweet sticky rice-based dough, and at Mochii, founder Mimi Lau makes fresh mochi by hand and rolls it up or fills it with sweet, soft ice cream & sorbet. She’s also assembled a DIY kit that allows you to craft your very own hot mochi balls at home, with a variety of toppings and drizzles!
This package serves 8-12 people and includes 12 Strawberry Mochi Ice Cream (GF)
- Each mochi ice cream weighs approx 2 oz. and measures 3"-4" in diameter
- Arrives in a gift box
Rice Flour, Water, Sugar, Milk, Cream, Egg Yolk, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Strawberry, Lemon Juice
Instructions / Storage
- Mochi ice cream ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw during transit
- Upon arrival, remove mochi ice cream from package, throw away dry ice, and put in freezer (do not remove dry ice with bare hands)
- Mochi ice cream lasts up to 1 month in the freezer, do not refrigerate
- Mochi ice cream lasts 3-5 minutes at room temperature
- Remove mochi ice cream from freezer and thaw for 3-5 minutes
- Mochii ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.