Mochi rolls are a thin soft layer of rice flour dough rolled up with your choice of homemade red bean paste or peanut butter, topped with kinako (roasted soybean flour) and fresh strawberries!
Mochii is NYC’s East Village’s destination for all things mochi! What’s mochi, you ask? It’s a Japanese treat made with sweet sticky rice dough, and at Mochii, founder Mimi Lau is making fresh mochi by hand and rolling it up or filling it with sweet, soft ice cream & sorbet. She’s also assembled a DIY kit that allows you to craft your very own hot mochi balls at home, with your choice of toppings and drizzles!
This package serves 16-20 people and includes your choice of 20 Mochi Rolls
- Each mochi roll weighs approx 1 oz. and measures 1.5"
- Arrives in a gift box
Mochi Roll Flavors Include:
- Red Bean (GF)
- Peanut Butter
Red Bean – Rice Flour, Water, Sugar, Red Bean, Kinako, Strawberry, Confectioner Sugar
Peanut Butter – Rice Flour, Water, Sugar, Peanut Butter, Cream, Condensed Milk, Kinako, Strawberry, Confectioner Sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Mochi Rolls ship with dry ice, may thaw during transit
- Upon arrival, remove mochi rolls from package, throw away dry ice, and put in freezer (do not remove dry ice with bare hands)
- Mochi rolls last up to 1 month in the freezer or 1 day in the refrigerator
- Mochi rolls last 3-5 hours at room temperature
- If in freezer, remove mochi rolls, thaw for 10-15 minutes, and enjoy!
- If in refrigerator, remove mochi rolls and enjoy!
- Mochii ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.