Lamb Kebab Kit for 6
Fire up the grill! These fresh lamb kebabs are seasoned with onion and parsley, and make for a perfect lunch when tucked into one of Miznon’s famous pitas and loaded up with the included tahini, pickles, and spicy green sauce. Inspired by Eyal Shani’s Tel Aviv-inspired recipes but made in New York
Fine dining chef Eyal Shani opened the first Miznon in Tel Aviv in 2011, and its fresh, seasonally-inspired Mediterannean street food quickly made it one of the city’s best falafel shops. Miznon has since expanded to Paris, Melbourne, Vienna and, in 2018, New York City, where it quickly became a cult favorite and remains incredibly popular.
This package serves 6 people and includes ingredients for 6 Kebab Sandwiches:
- 2 lb. Lamb Kebab Meat
- 1 pt. Tahini Sauce
- 8 oz. Spicy Green Sauce
- 1 pt. Pickles
- 6 pcs. Pita Bread
- Choose to add more!
Add on options include:
- 30 oz. Israeli Olive Oil
- 6 Pita
- 16 oz. Hummus
- 4.8 oz. Israeli Za’atar
- Tahini Cookie Dough (Makes 20-25 cookies)
- Lamb Kebab Meat – Lamb, Onion, Parsley
- Tahini Sauce – Tahini Sesame Seed Paste, Lemon, Salt, Water
- Spicy Green Sauce – Peppers, Garlic, Salt, Olive Oil
- Pickles – Dill, Garlic, Coriander Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Salt, Vinegar
- Pita – Flour, Water, Sugar, Yeast, Salt
- Tahini Cookie Dough Add-On – Tahini, Butter, Flour, Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store all contents in the fridge, except for Pita
- Pita is best stored at room temperature, or frozen up to 3 months
- Lamb can be refrigerated up to 3 days, or frozen up to 3 months
- Kebab components (other than pita and lamb) can be kept up to 3 days in the fridge, do not freeze
Make the Kebabs
- Thaw meat and form into kebab shape
- Grill until cooked through and browned on the outside, or sear in a pan and then finish in the oven at 500℉ for 7 minutes
- Assemble into pitas with sauces and pickles
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Miznon ships on Mondays & Thursdays of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.