Butter-ly Delicious - 6 Butters
For 125 years, Minerva Dairy has used cream from pasture-raised cows on American family farms to produce its award-winning and famous 85% butterfat butter. This Butter-ly Delicious 85% butterfat pack features Minerva Dairy’s Salted, Unsalted, Garlic Herb, and Smoked butters.
This Butter-ly Delicious pack serves 35-40 people and includes:
- 2 Salted Butters (8 oz. each) – 85% butterfat and churned by the batch using naturally-cultured cream. Minerva Dairy’s five-generation churning technique gives this butter its authentic thick texture.
- 2 Garlic Herb Butters (8 oz. each) – Elevates the 85% butterfat butter with a blend of garlic and fresh herbs. Perfect as a potato topper!
- 1 Maplewood Smoked Butter (8 oz.) – First place award winner in the 2018 American Cheese Society Judging & Competition! The butter is smoked using maplewood and has a natural smoked flavor – no artificial flavorings here!
- 1 Unsalted Butter (8 oz.) – 85% butterfat and churned by the batch using naturally cultured cream. Minerva Dairy’s five-generation churning technique gives this butter its authentic thick texture.
Salted Amish Butter: pasteurized cream, sea salt
Garlic butter: pasteurized cream, lactic acid, garlic powder, parsley flakes, sea salt
Smoked butter: pasteurized cream, sea salt
Amish Butter: pasteurized cream
Instructions / Storage
- Each item arrives individually sealed
- Upon arrival, place all items in the refrigerator
- Butter is best served at room temperature and can be stored in a butter dish on a counter after opening
- Butter can also be stored in the freezer in its original packaging for up to 24 months. To protect against freezer burn, use a ziploc or plastic bag for extra protection. Thaw at room temperature before serving
- Minerva Dairy ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.