Minerva Dairy ships its insanely delicious Amish butter nationwide on Goldbelly! For 125 years, Minerva Dairy has used cream from pasture-raised cows on American family farms to produce its award-winning and famous 85% butterfat butter. This Butter-ly Delicious 85% butterfat pack features Minerva Dairy’s Salted, Unsalted, and Garlic Herb butters.
Back in 1894, 21-year-old Max Radloff founded a dairy operation at Hustiford Creamery in Wisconsin. Throughout the early 1900s, he continually expanded his business before consolidating it to two—Hustiford, Wisconsin, and Minerva Dairy’s present location in Minerva, Ohio. For the last 120-plus years, Minerva Dairy, America’s oldest family-owned creamery, has relied on farm-fresh milk, old-fashioned churns, and wholesome ingredients to produce their award-winning cheeses and famous 85% Batch Churned Amish Butter. Today, fifth-generation siblings Adam Mueller and Venae Watts run the show, having worked at the dairy since they were 12. Their 12 kids are also beginning to learn the ropes.
This Butter-ly Delicious pack serves 35-40 people and includes:
- 2 Salted Butters (8 oz. each) – 85% butterfat and churned by the batch using naturally-cultured cream. Minerva Dairy’s five-generation churning technique gives this butter its authentic thick texture.
- 2 Garlic Herb Butters (8 oz. each) – Elevates the 85% butterfat butter with a blend of garlic and fresh herbs. Perfect as a potato topper!
- 2 Unsalted Butter (8 oz. each ) – 85% butterfat and churned by the batch using naturally cultured cream. Minerva Dairy’s five-generation churning technique gives this butter its authentic thick texture.
Salted Amish Butter: pasteurized cream, sea salt
Garlic butter: pasteurized cream, lactic acid, garlic powder, parsley flakes, sea salt
Amish Butter: pasteurized cream, lactic acid
Instructions / Storage
- Each item arrives individually sealed
- Upon arrival, place all items in the refrigerator
- Butter is best served at room temperature and can be stored in a butter dish on a counter after opening
- Butter can also be stored in the freezer in its original packaging for up to 24 months. To protect against freezer burn, use a ziploc or plastic bag for extra protection. Thaw at room temperature before serving
- Minerva Dairy ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.