Heritage Pasture-Raised Pork & Chive Dumplings - 24 Pack
This is a pack of 24 scratchmade dumplings filled with Heritage pork and chives, along with a bottle of Secret Sauce!
Hannah and Marian Cheng grew up eating Taiwanese-style dumplings lovingly made by their mother, Mimi. After spending time working at corporate jobs, unable to find dumplings that came close to the ones their mom made, they decided to take matters into their own hands, and Mimi Cheng’s was born in 2014. These dumplings are made with only the highest-quality ingredients, along with plenty of love.
Dumplings arrive raw and must be cooked prior to consumption
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 24 Heritage Pasture-Raised Pork & Chive Dumplings
- 1 Bottle Secret Sauce (each 8 oz.)
- Each dumpling measures 1″ × 3″ and weighs 1.2 oz.
Heritage Pasture-Raised Pork and Chives – Pasture-Raised Pork, Chives, Ginger, Egg, Sesame Oil, Sea Salt, Spices (no msg).
Secret Sauce – Sesame Oil, Soy
Dumplings Contains Soy and Wheat
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- DO NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place dumplings in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Dumplings are best cooked from frozen
- Secret Sauce bottle can be stored in the refrigerator.
- Leave sauce out at room temperature prior to consumption in order to allow the olive oil within to thaw to a liquid state
- Boil a pot of unsalted water.
- Once the water is boiling, drop the frozen dumplings in and give them a light swirl so they don’t stick to the bottom.
- Once the dumplings are almost done cooking, they’ll float to the top.
- Let them boil for another minute or two until the skin looks cooked through.
- Total cooking time should be about 8-10 minutes once the water is boiled.
- Internal temperature of the dumplings should be 165 degrees.
- Heat up one or two tablespoons (depending on size of pan) of oil in a frying pan (preferably a nonstick pan with a lid) over medium heat.
- Once the oil is shimmering but not smoking, place the frozen dumplings in the pan.
- Once the bottoms of the dumplings are a golden color, add a 1/4 cup of water to the pan and cover with the lid to steam through.
- It will take about 8-10 minutes.
- If all the water evaporates and dumplings aren’t cooked through, add water to the pan one tablespoon at a time.
- Once it looks cooked/center reaches 165 degrees, make sure all of the water is gone so the bottom is crispy again!
- Bottom should be dry and crispy.
Tag us in your photos of your home cooked dumplings! @mimichengsDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings ships Tuesdays and Thursdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.