Miller’s Bakery ships its famous raisin bread nationwide on Goldbelly! Miller’s raisin bread has been a customer favorite…we have no raisin to lie! This light and chewy sliced loaf is baked fresh each morning and has the taste of raisins in every bite. Each order includes a helping of tasty vanilla icing, which transforms this bread into a decadent treat. It’s great for dessert or as a complement to your breakfast coffee. Enjoy plain, iced, toasted, or as a delicious twist on French toast.
Miller’s Bakery has been making some of the best scratch-made breads, pies, and cakes in Pennsylvania since 1929. Miller’s Bakery was born when Anna Miller started serving pies and basic meals to truckers while her husband fixed their rigs in his automotive shop. Her cooking was simple but delicious, and it wasn’t long before folks started coming by for the food instead of repairs! From these humble origins, Miller’s grew into a Lancaster County institution with a whole host of businesses, including a smorgasbord restaurant, a quilt shop, a winery, and a Bible museum. At its heart, though, Miller’s is still a simple scratch bakery, serving up Pennsylvania Dutch staples like shoofly pie in a dining room with views of working Amish farm fields.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 2 Loaves of Sliced Raisin Bread (each approximately 2 lbs.)
- 2 Pots of Vanilla Icing (5 oz. each)
Flour, Sugar, Dark Brown Sugar, 6x, Raisins, Margarine, Cinnamon, Salt, Shortening, Whirl, Reddi Sponge, Premium Fresh, Yeast, Water
Instructions / Storage
- Bread arrives fresh and ready to enjoy
- Each loaf may be kept at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Loaves may also be kept in the refrigerator for up to 10 days refrigerated, or frozen for up to 4 months
- To Serve, open icing packaging and use a butter knife to spread over the top of the loaf
- Miller’s Bakery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.