Scratch Made Raisin Bread - 2 Pack
Miller’s Raisin Bread has been a customer favorite since 1929…we have no raisin to lie! This light and chewy sliced loaf is baked fresh each morning and has the taste of raisins in every bite. Each order includes a helping of tasty vanilla icing, which transforms this bread into a decadent treat. It’s great for dessert or as a complement to your breakfast coffee. Enjoy plain, iced, toasted, or as a delicious twist on French toast.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 2 Loaves of Sliced Raisin Bread (each approximately 2 lbs.)
- 2 Pots of Vanilla Icing (5 oz. each)
Flour, Sugar, Dark Brown Sugar, 6x, Raisins, Margarine, Cinnamon, Salt, Shortening, Whirl, Reddi Sponge, Premium Fresh, Yeast, Water
Instructions / Storage
- Bread arrives fresh and ready to enjoy
- Each loaf may be kept at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Loaves may also be kept in the refrigerator for up to 10 days refrigerated, or frozen for up to 4 months
- To Serve, open icing packaging and use a butter knife to spread over the top of the loaf
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Miller’s Bakery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.