Miller’s Bakery ships its famous cinnamon rolls nationwide on Goldbelly! Miller’s cinnamon rolls are a longtime customer favorite. Baked to perfection, these cinnamon rolls are soft and gooey, with chewy dough and sweet cinnamon goodness swirled into every bite. Spread with Miller’s house-made cream cheese icing for a decadent all-day treat.
Since 1929, Miller’s Bakery has been baking scratch-made breads, pies, and cakes in Pennsylvania’s Amish Country. In 1929, Anna Miller started serving pies and basic meals to truckers while her husband fixed their rigs in his automotive shop. It wasn’t long before folks started coming by for the food instead of repairs! Miller’s Bakery has grown into a Lancaster County institution with a whole host of businesses, including a smorgasbord restaurant, a quilt shop, a winery, and a Bible museum. But at its core, Miller’s is still a plain and simple bakery, serving up Pennsylvania Dutch staples like shoofly pie in a dining room with views of working Amish farm fields.
This package includes 12 Cinnamon Rolls
- Icing included on the side
Cinnamon Rolls: flour, brown sugar, granulated sugar, water, mr. danish, cinnamon, butter, corn syrup, surfax, shortening (soy-based)
Cream Cheese Icing: sugar, vegetable oil, water, margarine, cream cheese, salt, cheese cultures, corn syrup
Instructions / Storage
- Cinnamon Rolls ship fresh from the bakery.
- Each pack may be stored at room temperature for up to 5 days
- Rolls may also be store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks, or frozen for up to 4 months
- Briefly warm rolls in a microwave and frost with cream cheese icing
- Miller’s Bakery ships Tuesday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.