Mile End knows meat and nothing lets you see their expertise at work than the Mile End Meat Pack. Featuring a selection of their most popular house cured meats, this pack is sure to please groups of all shapes and sizes.
Each Mile End Meat Pack serves between 10-12 people and includes approximately 1 lb of the following:
- 1 lb Montreal Smoked Meat (cured and smoked in house brisket)
- 1 lb House-cured Corned Beef
- 1 lb Smoked Turkey (smoked in house)
- 1 lb House-cured Beef Salami
- 1 lb (6) House-made Hoyt Dogs
Instructions / Storage
Mile End Deli’s fresh meats should be enjoyed within 2 days of arrival and stored in the refrigerator or can be frozen for up to 2 months; please try to remove as much air from the packaging as possible before freezing.
Smoked Meat, Corned Beef & Smoked Turkey can be enjoyed cold, but if you prefer to warm the meat we recommend doing so by steaming. The best way to steam is by placing a steamer insert into a medium sauce pot that has a 1/2 inch of water below the base of the steam tray insert. An easy alternative, that is also great for a quick clean up, would be to fill the pot with a 1/2 inch of water and wrap aluminum foil over the top with a 2 inch depression towards the bottom of the pot. Gently poke holes to allow the steam to escape. Once the water is steaming, place the meat on top of the insert or foil and cover the pot for 1-2 minutes or until desired temperature has been reached.
Hoyt Dogs: We recommend searing Hoyt Dogs in a pan or griddle. If you would like to grill over an open flame, we recommend grilling on very low heat away from the flames, or placing the hot dogs on a sheet of aluminum foil that covers the grill to prevent flare ups from burning through the natural casings.
House-cured Beef Salami – We do not recommend steaming the salami—pan-frying or grilling works best, but you can also enjoy it cold.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mile End ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.